No products in the cart.
- Battery Operated (3 AA’s included)
- Two LED’s
- Red – Illuminates when in alarm mode.
- Green – DC power is present, normal operation.
- Test/Reset Button
- Tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm.
- End of Life Alarm
- Alerts user to replace the alarm after 7-years protection
- Replaces older Life Saver model
- These units include two LED’s.
- Green LED flashes once every 30 seconds to indicate the alarm is operating properly when power is present.
- Red LED will pulse to indicate carbon monoxide has been detected until the device is reset or CO danger is eliminated.
- In accordance with EN 50291, these alarms meet the following response time requirements;
- At 30 ppm CO concentration unit can not alarm in less than 120 minutes
- At 50 ppm CO concentration unit must alarm within 60 – 90 minutes
- At 100 ppm CO concentration unit must alarm within 10 – 40 minutes
- At 300 ppm CO concentration unit must alarm within 3 minutes
- Life of Alarm 7-year sensor life
- Guarantee 7-years Ex Batteries